I figured a good way to help keep me accountable on my 2013 New Year’s Resolutions would be to publicly blog about them.
- Get to 10% body fat. I’m currently at 12.5%. This means I’m going to need to be more strict about what I eat. I’m starting to ‘cheat’ a bit too much (French Toast, high-calorie ‘coffee’ from Starbucks, etc).
- Gain 10 pounds of lean muscle (185 lbs total). I transformed my body last year, but I’d like to go a bit further. I was really inspired by this post in Men’s Journal. I’m going to use StrongLifts and a new Rogue S-2 + Bench setup I just purchased (I cancelled my membership to LA Fitness). I’d like to thank Klaus, Casey, Dave and Stefan for the suggestions on those things. My Twitter followers are an amazing bunch :D. I’m also going to use BioTrust Low Carb protein to help gain lean mass faster. (Thanks for the suggestion Tim!)
- Blog more often - aiming for three times a week. I’m going to transition this blog into more of a journal instead of always trying to write business posts.
- Sort out my shoulders - I have Rotator Cuff problems in both.
- Start snowboarding more with my wife.
- Consistently spend time with my neighbors and close friends.
- Get Treehouse to profitability.
- Increase Treehouse yearly revenue from $3.2m to $13m (300% increase). It’s going to be tough but we think we can do it.
- Start consistently placing Treehouse Students into good tech jobs, at scale.
I’d love to hear your New Year’s resolutions! Please share in the comments below :)
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
Stuff I Like
- Jay-Z connecting the dots between Russell Simmons and Mark Zuckerberg
"People in the record business had always made a lot of money. Not the artists,...
- We work a 4-day week and just raised $4.75m
I think there’s something messed up about the startup culture in the USA. The belief...
@ryancarson on TwitterFollow @ryancarson