I noticed a lump on my body last Tuesday night and for about 12 hours I thought it was all over.
It was strange how everything got really clear, really fast.
- I was so thankful for my amazing wife and two sons. To love and be loved unconditionally.
- I missed my Mom, Dad and three sisters. They all live across the Atlantic Ocean from me.
- I was deeply happy and content to be working at Treehouse with a huge world-changing Mission.
- I laughed at some of the stupid things I was worried about.
- I regretted not keeping in touch better with my best friends from college.
The Doc gave me the all-clear sign the next day. I breathed a huge sigh of relief and called Gill to let her know I was OK.
Damn, we’re so fragile and temporary. It’s easy to get distracted by stuff that just doesn’t matter.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- kunaltandon likes this
- foundersbrew likes this
- dennisschneider reblogged this from ryanleecarson
- nazrinz likes this
- williamminty likes this
- justinjacksoncanada reblogged this from ryanleecarson
- justinjacksoncanada likes this
- youcantblowupthelizardmen reblogged this from ryanleecarson
- zackgilbert said: Glad to head you’re alright, Ryan.
- chipcullen reblogged this from ryanleecarson and added:
- kirklove said: So true. Hope you didn’t scour WebMD! They make you feel like anything is sure death. Ha. Glad you’re well. :)
- kirklove likes this
- rhombusone likes this
- sylvyrocks likes this
- sophiajeanne likes this
- m24instudio likes this
- lahlootea likes this
- andrewhyde likes this
- ryanleecarson posted this
Stuff I Like
Jay-Z connecting the dots between Russell Simmons and Mark Zuckerberg
“People in the record business had always made a lot of money. Not the artists,...
We work a 4-day week and just raised $4.75m
I think there’s something messed up about the startup culture in the USA. The belief...
@ryancarson on TwitterFollow @ryancarson